

The other day I was trying to fold clothes out of the dryer. Josh had done such a great job of cleaning off the tops of the washer and dryer, I thought I'd be efficient and fold the clothes right there in the laundry room. Because our laundry room is also our entry, I usually take all the clothes to the living room or bedroom before folding them. Well, my little Emma wanted to help me with the clothes. She kept taking too many out (she's used to unloading everything at once) and they kept falling on the floor. After I kept putting them back in, she just decided I wasn't doing it right so she just climbed into the dryer herself. She thought she was pretty cool. Oh, and she took her bear in with her. Now, this is one of those times when you take a photo because it's cute, then you say to your child. Okay, don't ever do that again. Don't want her to think playing in the dryer is something we do regularly. :)

Emma is still very much in the stage of wanting to do everything Mackenzie does. So, MJ was playing dress-up, so Emma wanted to play too. She wanted the Cinderella dress even though it's about three times too big.
No comments:
Post a Comment