My parents arrived today and will be here for a week. So excited! E and J and I went to pick them up at the airport. MJ didn't want to miss school so she sent the sign she made with E to give to them. It was really cute. We even made it in time to see them exit the terminal so we could run into their arms. We ran a few errands in the city then came home in time to pick MJ up at school. The teachers walk them out to the awaiting cars, so my dad got out to meet them, and she saw him she yelled Granddad and ran up to hug him. I love that even though we live far away, my girls (and J will too) have gotten to know my parents really well and look forward to our visits as much as I do. We ordered Idaho Pizza Company, which is our tradition, when they come to town. Yum! Really, it is truly the best pizza in the world. Mom and I went into town to pick it up. I'm looking forward to some one-on-one time with her this week. After dinner, it was time for bath, books and bed. The girls love that G'ma and G'dad get to be part of the routine for a change.
All the kids have colds right now. Not very fun. They have drippy noses and coughs. Hopefully it won't last long, but kind of inconvenient. However, I am quite thankful, they are normally quite healthy. We'll take the sniffles over something more serious.
Josh and I worked on cattle sale stuff tonight after everyone else went to bed. It's that time of year again.
Here are a couple shots from the girls practicing their ballet dance before their performance at the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment