I thought I could get away with maybe feeding J once or twice a day as we started this solids thing. But, oh no, the boy wants three meals a day! He loves to eat! I guess this is preparing me for his teenage years where he's going to eat everything in sight.
He has baby oatmeal for breakfast each morning. Besides the green beans and sweet potatoes, he eats peas, squash and bananas. He also has some Rice Rusks as a snack. In fact the other night, he ate the whole container of peas when he stayed with Josh's mom. He has just eaten about half of it when I've fed him. He's sure growing!
Monday night he slept from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.! I woke up twice just to check on him. The past couple nights, he's just been up around 4:30, so that's not bad.
He's totally sitting up on his own now. He loves to chew on his hands, feet and toys. He's babbling a lot. I can't believe he's half a year old now!
No comments:
Post a Comment