Emma and cousin Hailey (12 months). Emma was loving having someone littler to "mother", but Hailey wanted nothing to do with that.
We played with sidewalk chalk the afternoon after we arrived. When Lace and the girls got there, we posed them by their names.

The cousins are finally together!
Trip details: We left on Wednesday, July 15 after the girls got out of preschool. MJ's teacher had invited her back for the last two days. We drove to Rock Springs, Wyo., and decided to call it a night. The kids really did well. I think J had a few crying spells, but mostly he slept. We had my computer and the girls watched a couple movies. The next day we set out about 7:30 a.m. and made it my parents at about 7:30 p.m. A much longer day, but it went well again.
On Friday, Lace and the girls came down and that's when the fun really began-seeing all the kids together. This was the first time we were meeting H and she is just a cutie. T gets bigger and smarter all the time. Both are sweet little girls. It was great to be in my hometown again. I hadn't seen my brother and sister for a year and a half. Ry ended up coming home Friday night too, which we weren't expecting so that was fun.
Sidenote: I may repeat myself a little, just trying to get things down so I remember later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment