Friday, August 7, 2009

First Food



On Friday, July 17, the day after we arrived in Johnson, I decided to give Jayten his first food. My sister had a box of rice cereal so we tried that. We borrowed her bumbo seat too. He did really well and seemed to like it. I knew he was probably ready to start solids as he was always watching us eat and opening his mouth when we ate. I was kind of putting it off because I wasn't ready for the mess and it was just another step that my baby was growing up. It was time though. He's now had green beans and sweet potatoes and loved them both. He's a very good eater already! Oh the days are going by too fast. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get one more of us fed breakfast and dinner!



No comments: