Okay, so I think I'm going to give this blogging thing a try. I spent way too much time this morning working on a blog on my mac web site, and decided it wasn't as easy as I wanted it to be. So...for now I'll give you the web address and you can get up to date on our holiday happenings. From here on out I hope to try posting as often as possible to this blog. If you are interested in keeping up with the Malsons, I suggest you bookmark the site. I am in the process of setting this thing up, uploading all of the holiday/wedding photos to shutterfly and trying to meet a few work deadlines. Oh, and keep track of girls. You can type in the following address to go to my mac website. There are a couple posts on my blog plus a few pages of photos. Again, my goal is to keep this blog updated with posts and photos. That way you're not constantly being overwhelmed by pictures in e-mails, but if you want, you can stay informed about our fun happenings out in the Gem State. Sorry to have you checking out a few different spots, but hopefully you can check back to this one spot and get all the news you need in the future.
http://web.mac.com/maggiejomalson/iWeb/Family%20Site/Welcome.html
Hope you're all doing well! Love, Maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment