Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sisters


This is what I love most about having two little girls--seeing them interact and share things as sisters. As I was getting ready this morning, Mackenzie rushed in and said, "Mom, I'm reading to Emma, and she likes it!" She then brought Emma's new ABC books into our room, and the two climbed onto the bed. MJ would hold the book out like the librarian does during story hour and say the letters and words. She just loves to help take care of Emma. They usually do pretty well together. Of course, they have their little spats too, but I hope they always remember how special each one is to the other. I feel very blessed myself to have a sister and brother. Both of them are quite special to me, and the older we all get, the more they mean to me.

No comments: