Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More weekend fun



The girls were showing off their new dance costumes. Isn't that look on Emma's face full of mischief? I had told her to stop so I could take a picture. She turned around and bent over and said, "Take a picture of my bum!" I couldn't believe it. Where did that come from? It was so unexpected, yet I had to stifle my laugh because it was shocking and funny at the same time. We're going to have to watch her; I'm afraid she knows she's funny too.



Here she's doing one of her poses. I could barely get her to stand still. She was mostly trying to sasché across the floor, which is supposed to be a graceful move from side to side. Her version is a little bit more like shuffles from sports practice. But, you can't help but smile at a little girl in a pink tutu!





Mackenzie was an angel in our church Christmas program.



We went to church Sunday morning then to M&C's for lunch to celebrate Matt's birthday.

It was a fun, full weekend of family activities and lots of memories!

No comments: