Here are a few pics. Our little camera, which I took with us to the various celebrations has somehow been misplaced. Probably by me. I think I remember taking it away from a certain 3-year-old who loves to take pictures, but I can't remember the safe place I put it in. Hopefully, it will be found soon.

Mackenzie had received a robe from G'ma Jo when she was around 2 and the girl was still trying to wear it. It barely covered her little buns. Lately the girls had been using it as a doctor's lab coat and fortunately wearing something underneath. So, G'ma Jo came to the rescue again and made this absolutely fabulous new purple fleece robe. MJ was so excited! She loves it and purple is her favorite color, so even better. Every night she puts in on over her pjs. It's so cute.



The kids opening presents Christmas morning. J did pretty well. Of course, he liked to try to eat the paper and bows, but he was also good at ripping things open. They are all wearing their new jammies from Nana they received Christmas Eve.

Our yummy homemade cinnamon rolls we had for breakfast. I made them the night before then put them in the fridge overnight then baked them that morning. I got a last minute idea to add some green colored buttercream frosting I had leftover from cookie decorating and a few red hots. The tree shape was MJ's request. I'm so glad I went to the extra effort to make these. We had enough for two more days of breakfasts. I think I might make them more often!

The girls and their cookies for Santa. And Jesus.

Emma is a red hot girl. She loves them. Hope everyone else does too because she uses them a lot when decorating her cookies. :)

While I was snapping photos of the girls from the other side of the counter, I saw this little head pop up, so I came back here and look what Little Man did! He climbed up there all by himself!! He wanted in on the cookie action. He also was holding onto the oven handle and when the girls moved, down came the door and down came Jayten. Oops! Poor little guy. Uh, bad mom, standing there taking pictures of this whole business. He is getting more mobile and more daring all the time.


When we got home from church, the girls got to decorate a few cookies before heading to bed.
Hopefully I'll have more photos to share soon!
Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas, spending time with family and friends, and reflecting on the joy of Christ's birth. God bless!
2 comments:
looks like you had a great christmas! i can't believe howbig your baby is!
I know, it's crazy how fast this year has gone!
Post a Comment