Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Decor Home Tour....

...courtesy of Mackenzie! After we decorated a few weekends ago, MJ must have taken the little camera around the house because these are what I found on it when I was uploading photos!



Peace on Earth-Goodwill toward men, always a good motto to remember!


MJ's Advent Wreath (yes, I realize we are missing the candles). I received a really neat new one for my bday, so I gave her this one. She thought it would be better with a Christmas tree in the middle of it.


We put a couple decorations in the girls' bathroom.


Emma's Christmas decor-a Nutcracker from G'ma Carla and a wintery Tigger from Daddy.


Our blue and orange Boise State tree with Denver Bronco ornaments. It's down in the TV room. And Josh's golf Nutcracker. A fitting touch for the sports-themed room.


This is the kids' table. The girls decorated it.


My beautiful Willowtree Nativity. Love this set!


I seem to have quite a collection of snowmen. They are displayed above the piano. MJ put the candles up there too.


Mary, Joseph and Jesus-hidden behind the baby gate up around the tree so J doesn't get into them. I bought this set at a craft fair the first year we were married and I just love the rustic simplicity of it.



Our tree-the girls chose to put colored lights on it this year. And they decorated it too. Of course, I put some of the ornaments on the high branches, but they did a great job getting the rest on there.

I hope you enjoyed the tour from eyes of a child!

No comments: