Thursday, December 4, 2008

The weeks are flying by!

We've had a good week, although the time seems to go by so fast. Mackenzie had her Thanksgiving feast at preschool last week. Emma and I went to help serve food. The kids enjoyed a turkey dinner then sang and recited poems. I took a little video of her at home singing one of her songs. Emma also wanted to sing so of course I obliged. 

It's been a busy week with work and photo deadlines. Josh and I leave for our trip on Sunday, so I'm trying to get everything organized for us to be gone. I promised the girls we'd decorate for Christmas before we left so that will be fun. Josh put up lights last night and the girls were very excited about that. Even though Christmas will be here before we know it, I'm really trying to take each day as it comes and enjoy all the holiday season brings.

No comments: