First, I'm sorry this video is sideways. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to rotate the video after the fact. But, I thought it was still cute. Mackenzie had her preschool Christmas program on Thursday. She was a cow. Their program told the story of the birth of Jesus. She had a couple speaking parts and they sang several songs. She did very well and looked adorable if I do say so. Grandma Carla got to come so she was excited to have her in the audience along with Josh, Emma and I. Emma clapped the whole time. She got really excited when she spotted Mackenzie on stage. I had to take the video after her performance because I was taping the show with the other camera during it. She went through it pretty fast and was ready to get out of that costume!
No comments:
Post a Comment