On Saturday, we started into our annual cookie and goodie making tradition for the holidays. MJ helped me roll and cut out the sugar cookies. We also made covered pretzels and peanuts. Emma napped (thank goodness), but she did help put the goodies away. I must admit working with a two-year-old in the kitchen is a challenge. Sometimes I feel guilty I try to do things around nap time, but I remember doing the same thing when MJ was little. There will be a day when I let her help more, but right now I'm taking full advantage of the afternoon nap schedule! Besides, it gives MJ and I some much needed one-on-one time. These are what Christmas memories are made of. We still have to frost the cookies and have a few more treats on the list to get made this week. Is Christmas really next Thursday?!
No comments:
Post a Comment