We were overwhelmingly blessed by all our families' generosity this year. And while we appreciate all we received, the best presents really are the family and friends we have both here and far away. We have two beautiful girls who remind us each day that life is precious and short. We are awaiting the arrival of a third blessing as well and whatever that baby brings will be just as wonderful. We both have our health and fortunately we are both able to work in positions that keep us close to family and provide us with some good challenges. We are thankful each and every day God sent his son, Jesus, for us and hope that during the year we can share that love with others.
I've thought lately there really is a fine line between appreciating all I have and yet being realistic that neither myself nor my life are perfect. My house gets messy, alot. I get impatient with my husband, kids, others. Sometimes the everydayness (my word) of life is overwhelming. Just like everyone else we have daily challenges to overcome, but, when I stop and think past that, I know that I don't have much to complain about. I also pray that if and when a bigger challenge arises, I will still turn to God and praise him as he helps us through just like he helps us survive the every day challenges.
God bless you all in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment