The girls really enjoyed their time with my folks. I love watching them all interact. I especially loved these photos of my dad and Emma, as I have ones of MJ and my dad in the same spot when she was this age. It was from the last time they visited when Emma was born. It's neat to see how Emma is growing and changing and starting to interact with everyone more. She's got her own little personality. Both girls enjoyed being outside. They fed the horses with my Dad and ran around in the yard. Emma would bring everyone their shoes when we talked about going outside. Sometimes she'd bring her jacket and shoes to us even when we weren't planning to go out because she just wanted to.
Mom and I enjoyed an afternoon of shopping in Ontario. There are several little shops that I hadn't visited yet, so we took a tour and had some coffee too. I think my dad enjoyed his babysitting duty with the girls.
Mom and I worked on MJ's quilt and Dad helped me with the dining room chairs and some other projects. My mom jokes she's just like my Grandma Rosina and can't sit still, so we always find lots to do when they are here. I can't say enough thanks to both of them for all their love, support and help through the years. Fun, fun times! Thanks for the visit!
1 comment:
so cute! looks like they had a great time!
Post a Comment