Yesterday when I picked the girls up from daycare, Emma had pigtails. They looked so cute! She's finally keeping something in her hair for longer periods of time. I just had to take some pics. I didn't realize her hair was long enough to do that!
Mackenzie wanted to play outside with her cat, Blackie. She loves this cat. I have to admit, he really is a nice cat. Now up until just about a week ago, Emma has been afraid of most animals. She likes to look at them from a distance, and talks to them and about them, but she didn't want them to come near her. The other day, she started helping get Blackie's food ready. She started sitting next to him. She even tried picking him up to take him outside! This is a huge step! Yesterday, she tried to take him out of MJ's arms. For those of you who have seen her around animals, you can attest to what a milestone this is for her!
1 comment:
can't believe how long her hair is - Livy's is getting thicker, but not long yet!
Post a Comment