We had two beautiful days this weekend and spent quite a bit of time outside. It's nice that Emma's older now, and we can all be outside working together. Today, is windy and cooler, so it's nice I have work to do inside. Yesterday evening, the girls and I helped Josh get some cows out to pasture, then checked cows and the fences. It was so nice being out there as a family. Made me stop and count our blessings.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Good times
We had a great week with my parents. Even though we needed to get back to life and so did they, it was sad watching them leave. No matter how much time we have, it never seems like enough, but we were happy that they came to visit. I realized we took many more pics with my Mom's camera, but I do have some photos from the trip. Not much else happening right now. I'm still working on getting the carpet out and cleaning the other house so we can get moved in. Emma's 2nd birthday is sneaking up fast on me. I can't believe it! We're still working on potty training, but not stressing over it. I try to ask her more and more to go and she seems to do something a good percentage of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment