We found out this evening my parents are coming for a visit. We're soooo excited! They will be here Saturday for a week. Can't wait for that. They haven't been to Idaho since Emma was born, so they are due for a visit here. I'm sure we'll come up with lots of fun things to do. I'm praying for more nice weather while they will be here.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
This week
It seems this week has gone by fast. It's hard for me to believe it's April already. I've caught myself at least three times writing March on my checks! Monday and Tuesday were spent doing odds and ends around here and catching up on a few things. Today, the girls and I went to the library then visited some ladies at the nursing home in Ontario. Mackenzie likes to draw them pictures. When we got home, we headed out to feed and brush the horses. With the warm weather, it's my goal to have us doing something with them daily or at least a few times a week. MJ's ready to start riding this spring, and Emma is bigger so it should be easier having her out there with us too. If we can at least be out there with them more, it will be a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment