Thursday, April 29, 2010

This week

It's been an interesting week, with some highs and lows. I picked up MJ from school on Monday and we headed to Nampa for errands because the girls didn't have dance. E got to stay with Josh and rode the tractor and helped feed the cows. I took dance studios photos both Tuesday and Wednesday, which went great, but were exhausting. We had dinner with Mark, Carla, Mich, Matt, Stephanie and Mya Tuesday evening. It was a little impromptu gathering for pizza at M&C's. The girls came over since Jared was out of town. That's been the fun stuff. The not so fun as been the sickies at our house. It started with Little J yesterday morning. He had gotten sick in his bed. My poor baby didn't even wake up. After that it was nasty diapers all day. And now a yucky nose. Then, last night MJ got sick. She's home from school today just in case. I'm hoping it was a really quick bug because J seems to be better now. Makes me really appreciate how healthy they are for the most part! The weather has been kind of funky lately-beautiful on Monday then back to cold and rain the last few days. Makes me want to crawl back in bed and snuggle with my kiddos!

My week has been full of photo editing, laundry and cleaning up after my babies. Poor things. But, here are some fun photos from recently.

Working on homework-building structures out of toothpicks and marshmallows





J loves books.







E and a giant sucker she found in the candy stash. I can't seem to keep anything from that girl!





Our impromptu picnic a couple weekends ago.





1 comment:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

That IS a huge sucker! I hope everyone is well, now!