Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring is here!




Ahh, spring is here. The weather is totally unpredictable-warm days, some rain, windstorms. You never quite know. Today it hit 75 degrees, but it felt like 90 since we're not used to it yet.

We're all doing well. Today I photographed a wedding with the photographers who have taken some of our family portraits. Their son was getting married. It was fun seeing them and their family again. I actually photographed their first son's wedding three years ago. The kids spent the day with Grandma C and Uncle M. They had a blast working in the garden, running errands and helping Grandma put together the ballet barre'.

The grass is green and the baby calves are all running around. I still need to get out and get some photos to them too. I hope to get into the yard soon, plant some trees, flowers, etc. I have some house projects on my to do list too. It's hard to believe the school year will be coming to a close soon. I'm excited for summer and having the kids home more, but it's bittersweet thinking about MJ's Kindergarten year being almost over.

I realize I need to get some more photos of the kids too! Emma will be four in a couple weeks-wow, where is the time going?!

No comments: