Sometimes I find it amazing how things can happen-little things that don't seem hugely important at the time, but really they do mean something. They lead us to people, strangers who become friends, or to situations, events that will change us. Sometimes I find it a little silly that I have found blogs-blogs from people all over the country, world even, and that I read them and I connect with people who I probably will never meet in real life (IRL), yet they become friends. They bare their soul on the Internet for all to see, and I see a little glimpse into mine as well. And there is a connection. It may seem like a little thing, but I know it can lead to bigger things. That is the amazing thing about God and how he works. Sometimes it's through the little things, but I am very thankful for that.
Meet me friend, RK-she and her husband have two beautiful daughters, one just a few weeks younger than Little J. She is the IRL friend of my IRL friend J. RK and I have never met, yet there is a connection. I contacted her recently for some help with my photography blog. And I recently found two amazing photographers in her area that I admire, so I let her know about them. Check out how cool this one little thing turned out to be here.
1 comment:
Maggie, It really is the the little things in life that matter most! And isn't it amazing how we all are connected. . .That's what I loved about blogs and social networking.
I hope you have a great day! Sending you a hug from Missouri my IRL friend,
Shelia
Post a Comment