



Smellin the weeds...
Mackenzie had started school on Monday, but Emma didn't get to start until Wednesday. We had been talking about taking "first day of school" photos all week. (That's why E was in MJ's. She just wants to do everything big sis does.) So, when Wednesday came she was really ready for her school pictures. I had taken some of MJ smelling the roses. So, Emma wanted to smell the roses. Then, she saw that giant weed (ugh!) in our yard and well, she just had to smell that too. This girl cracks me up. She still talks really fast and I usually have to repeat back what I thought I've heard to make sure I get it, but she has a real zest and zeal for life. Everything is very exciting. She uses a ton of inflection in her voice. I'm going to miss her little voice as she grows up. But for now I'm just trying to hold onto this little three-year-old as long as I can. She's growing up so much!
I am gaining a much better appreciation for her and her personality. She has just been so much busier than MJ and into many more things. I can't really let her out of my sight or she finds something--chapstick, lipstick, sewing needles, bleach, the list goes on. But, I just take a look at her and those big blue eyes and adorable grin and just have to laugh.




No comments:
Post a Comment