Saturday, June 12, 2010

An Update

Things are going well. The girls have enjoyed their two weeks out of school, playing outside anytime it's not raining and attending Vacation Bible School last week. They had a great time with their friends Hannah and Rachel at their church. I love the excitement in their voices as they tell me all about their day and sing the songs they learned. I love that they are learning even more about Jesus and how He is our friend, and how they are sharing His love with others.

I finished up some deadlines last week too, which is always a good feeling. It's fun to see the finished printed product in hand and how all the hard work has paid off. The new executive vp I work with has brought some great enthusiasm to the job and I'm enjoying seeing the direction my work could go now.

It's crazy to think it's the middle of June already-we're six months into 2010! Wow! I am booked full with photo sessions this month, and will finish all of those up before we head to Kansas in July. Looking forward to seeing my family again.

We enjoyed some wonderful moisture this spring and even into summer, but I think the warm days are here to stay. The kids have loved being outside. We've cleaned out the playhouse so it's all ready for fun. The girls have been putting on dance recitals in the basement and pretending to do cooking shows. The Next Food Network Star started a new season and MJ loves that show. And Jayten loves to be right in the middle of the mix.

I think that's it for now-have a great weekend!

No comments: