Thursday, June 10, 2010

Spring Fair photos

I finally got all my photos loaded from the little camera. Here are some from spring fair.



MJ enjoyed a popsicle after walking in the parade.



The theme for the parade was "Famous Americans." The Kindergarteners dressed as runners, with medals and handmade torches too.



It was so bright that day and she ended up being on the other side of the road. I just pointed the little camera and aimed. I was excited and a little surprised when I uploaded these and found this pic. I wasn't sure if she'd seen us when they walked by, but she did was smiling and waving!



Emma loved running out to get the candy.







Yes, this kid dresses herself. She has her own sense of style and I love how confident she is in her choices.


Getting ready to sing-she's on the top row. 4th from the right. She's got her pink sunglasses and a big smile!

No comments: