Thanks for your comments on the blog; seems that some can see the background photos and still others can't. I haven't had time to fiddle with it, but hope to soon. Seems we haven't had much excitement around here, but we're keeping busy. I hope to post some new pics soon.
MJ loves school. She can't wait for the bus to arrive every day and runs off of it when she gets home to tell me about her day. I love that part. We sit and talk while she eats a snack. She has an immense love of learning, which I hope stays with her. She is enjoying her ballet class too. Carla opened a dance studio and is teaching the class this year since Mich is in college. She said Mackenzie retained a lot from last year. MJ turned 6 a few weeks ago and had a fun weekend of celebrating with family and friends.
Little E is also doing well in school. She brings home speech papers that we work on. Every day brings new words and phrases. I love how excited she gets when I repeat something she's said to make sure I understand. Life is just so exciting for her. She pretty much does everything with tons of energy and excitement.
J Man is officially a crawler! He started out kind of dragging his legs and scooting, but he now has the motion down. We're finding out what needs baby proofed! He is also trying to pull up on things and pulled up to the bathtub today. He's still all smiles, loves food, laughs at his sisters, loves to cuddle, is a good sleeper, feeds himself Cheerios and yogurt snacks and is an incredible joy to all of us.
In September, we've made many trips to the local fruit/veggie stand down the road, cheered on the Broncos (both Denver and BSU), attended the local high school football games, watched Nascar races, spent time with friends, started organizing scrapbook stuff, played outside, stayed close to home and enjoyed the last days of summer. And it is definitely fall. The temp dropped about twenty degrees today and there is a freeze advisory for tonight. Yikes! We'll see what October brings.
2 comments:
Sweet family update! A freeze advisory -- wow, we are still in the 80s every day!
Hi! I just stopped in real quick! I CAN see the pictures, if you still need to know, and I love it! :)
Love the updates! Can't believe your little guy is crawling and pulling up! G is just moving a little here and there on his belly and just starting to get himself up on all fours! Can't say that I am in a rush for him to crawl, due to having to have to baby proof everything!
Sounds like you guys have been busy! Hope you are having a great fall!
Hugs!
Tara
Post a Comment