Thursday, March 5, 2009

This week

It's been a good week at our house. The girls and I have been reading a lot together. MJ and I played games and worked on some preschool stuff on Monday. She took Jayten to school on Tuesday a.m. for show-and-tell. That morning she kept saying, "Today, I get to take Jayten for show and tell. I can't wait!" Her classmates that he was quite cute. E, J and I went to Wal-mart while we were in town. Fortunately, J slept in his sleepywrap the whole time and E rode in the cart. It was an uneventful trip, thank goodness. 

Emma had another good speech session on Tuesday. We're working on more phrasing. It's so easy to just make her say, "Juice, please." Now were are working on saying, "I want more juice please." It's a test for me to remember myself to make her say it. But, she seems to be picking up on more and more all the time. MJ had a friend over that afternoon and both girls had fun playing. Emma kept following her around, saying "Hannah, Hannah!"

Jayten turned one month old on Tuesday. I can hardly believe it. Now I have to refer to him in months which makes the time go by even faster! Today, he weighed 9 lbs., 13 oz. without any clothes on. Our boy is definitely growing! He also tried and drank 3 oz. of breastmilk from a bottle today. I hope Josh and I can get some time together soon. This was the first step to going out without kids-getting Jayten to take a bottle. Now, I just need to find a sitter! And convince my hubby to take some time off of work. :)

Will post some photos soon.

No comments: