Friday, October 3, 2008

Grandma Jo and Granddad Brock

I admit I did a terrible job taking photos the week my folks were here. I guess we were just so busy. But, I did get one of them with the girls before they left. We had a great visit. They helped us finish up some projects around the house and we had plenty of time to catch up. 

I think they enjoyed being able to help us get more settled, and we can't thank them enough for their help. The girls sure enjoyed the time with them too. I wish we lived closer, but we were figuring out all the time we've been able to see them despite the distance, and for that we feel very blessed. It's also nice to know as much as I love visiting Kansas and having them visit us, I know this is our home. That's a great feeling to know my parents gave me roots and wings. Thanks again. Love you both! 

No comments: