


When my folks were here, Mom and I (mainly my mom) made this curtain for MJ's bedroom. It's out of the fabric from her quilt. We were happy with how it turned out. It's not a very big window, so it's a little more for decoration than actual lighting, but it still lets light in. I couldn't have completed this project on my own. I can visualize how I want something to work, but I'm not the best at the actual engineering of it. Thanks Mom! We also found this stick on circles for her wall and it dresses it up some too. I told Mackenzie her room decor has to last her until she's a teenager and she said she just loves it all.
This the cabinet in the basement TV room. One evening Josh said he wanted to get it painted. That had been my plan all along, but the motivation was missing. Luckily, he did the whole first coat and I just touched up the edges and put the second coat on. We're happy with how it turned out. Looks a lot better than before.

2 comments:
Wow! I love it - it looks perfect!
Thanks! I'm really pleased with how everything has turned out. It really feels like our home now.
Post a Comment