Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun in the backyard


It seems it's been awhile since I blogged. I really haven't taken many pictures and nothing too exciting has been happening, but we're all doing well. The girls love spending time outside in the playhouse, running through sprinklers or playing in the pool. It's fun to see how happy they are just playing in the water. 

We're still trying to get settled. I still have so many things to hang on the wall, but after patching so many holes and painting every wall, I hesitate to put more holes in it unless I'm sure that's where I want something. We got our office organized last weekend, so it's been so nice having a place to work again. Josh and I both know where to find what we're looking for now! 

We had our friends Lisa and Christi over yesterday with their kids and everyone had a blast playing. It was great catching up with them. Emma also had her first speech therapy session yesterday. It went well, so we're excited to see her progress. I sent in Mackenzie's registration for preschool this week too. I know it's time, she's definitely excited to go, but I think that first day of school is going to be a little hard on Mom. I can't believe I'll have a child in school now! I had a doctor's appt. on Tuesday and things are fine with the baby. I'm at 12 weeks now. The heartbeat sounded strong. Please continue to pray we have another healthy baby.



No comments: