Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Bare walls
Well last night Josh started taking all the stuff off the walls. I think he knew I wasn't going to do it, at least not until the very last thing probably. I was actually glad he started. I looked around at the bare walls and told him, "Okay, I don't want to live here anymore. Let's go." He said good, I was hoping this would get you moving. And, of course, I am ready, I just really am not motivated to do all the packing, etc. Glad he's into that stuff. Another thing I noticed was there was a small pang of sadness as I looked at the walls. I think because all our memories weren't hanging there anymore. But, they will be with us in the new house and I'm so glad that I have scrapbooked so much. This house does hold memories, but we're looking forward to moving on and making more memories in the new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment