Monday, July 7, 2008

Big news




                                                                                                                                   In case you haven't heard the news, we are expecting our third little blessing in February. I made these t-shirts for the girls and we gave them to them last Tuesday. Mackenzie also received a framed photo from my first ultrasound. She's so excited. She couldn't stop talking about the new baby boy or baby girl in mommy's tummy. She also got to tell all the grandparents and siblings. It was so cute listening to her tell them she was going to be a big sister again. Then she'd say, "And Emma's going to be a big sister now!" "Mommy's going to get a new baby!" So funny. She knows it could be either a boy or girl, but she seems to think she wants another sister. Although she has come up with boy names. Go figure. Josh and I are excited too and are looking forward to bringing a new life into this world. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I thought it might be only a matter of time before we got this news! :) Congrats! Let me know when you guys come down this way so we can come see you!
~Dacia

Anonymous said...

YAY!! We are so haapy for you all! What a lucky little guy or gal to be joining your family! :) Love, Christy, Craig, Waylon & Nolan