Well, for those who check this blog regularly, I'm sorry for my little hiatus from posting. Needless to say, we've been busy. We've kicked into high gear with getting the house ready to move into so along with that and the rest of our daily work/life, we've had a lot to do. We have started painting the interior of the house and the siding is going up on the exterior. We've had some great help from family (thanks J&S!!) to get us started. On Monday, Mackenzie and I painted two walls in her room purple. She's very excited. She couldn't wait to help with her room. She did pretty well, but after awhile thought it got a little boring. We were pleased with the way they turned out. The other two walls will remain white with some colored dots/stripes or something on them. I'll be sure and post once it's complete. Just wanted to show you my cute kid working on her new room. She's very proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment