
Yesterday I took the little ones to daycare, and MJ and I went to register her for school and run errands. I'm not sure when the last time I had just her with me. It's been too long! We had a fun day together. She chose to go to McDonald's for lunch and later in the afternoon we stopped by Dairy Queen for a new mini-Blizzard. That really is the perfect size. Not too much, but satisfying. We went and picked out all her school supplies, which she is excited about. She found out she'll be in the same class with one of her besties, and they both are thrilled about that. It was nice just having the day with her. With her being in first grade now and all day school, I know I'm really going to cherish the time I have with her. She's growing up way to fast and will be 7 soon! I know she missed getting to do the errand run last year when she was in school, so she thought it was quite fun. Plus, she's really a momma's girl and loves one-on-one time. I really need to find more for each of my kiddos. MJ will be eating lunch at school, which she thinks is cool. And she'll be on the same bus. She loves her driver too! She starts next Thursday.
We found out Emma will have a new preschool teacher this year. She was a teacher last year, but is taking over for another gal who is going back to school. I was a little sad because we all loved Mrs. G, but I know Mrs. W will be great too. Emma starts Sept. 1, going two afternoons a week.
My weeks are crazy now, trying to still edit photography sessions and work on a magazine issue. I have decided I need to blog every day though, even if it's just a journal of what we did. I don't want to forget all the fun memories we've been making. It may get a little boring, but at least I'll be able to look back and see what we were up to!
On Monday, Jared, Stephanie and Mya came over for dinner, so it was fun seeing them. Mya turned one in July, and is such a cutie. The kids love playing with their cousin. I made some homemade vanilla ice cream. Yum! Today, we played outside some this morning, and I've been working on wedding edits and the magazine. I also took a break to make some homemade chocolate almond ice cream. Well, back to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment