




I have to apologize for those who check in regularly. I am waaaaaaayyyyyyyy behind!! I have so much to write about and post from our summer. We had a wonderful time in Kansas. The kids played in the water, played with cousins and saw lots of family and friends. Jayten got his first hair cut. Emma went to the ER. We attended a wedding and two county fairs. School registration is next week and the girls start on the 26th. Whew! So much going on. I do hope to write it all soon, and you can bet I have a ton of photos to go with the stories. Right now I'm busy editing a wedding, a sisters session from Kansas, plus three sessions from Idaho. And putting together the next magazine issue! I just thought I'd throw up a couple pics from Kansas. As you can see the kids are getting big. And I was really excited there was one farmer with wheat still to cut when we arrived, so I could get some photos of the kids in it. They were not nearly as interested in standing in the wheat field as I was. But, Idaho wheat just isn't the same. Anyway, here is a quick image of just the wheat since it seemed to cooperate better that morning. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment