
That's him sleeping on our bathroom floor.
That's where I realized I should leave him rest after he got sick in our bed and after he got sick all over me in our rocking chair and after he woke up in his crib and started getting sick again.
Yes, my baby had the stomach flu on Friday. I've never had a baby get the stomach flu. I didn't really know what to do.
His pattern was eat, sleep, wake, get sick, look up at me with a pitiful look, then repeat. It was hard. I was so sad for him.
That is my baby on our bathroom floor with his leg in a splint.
That was the morning after our six hour stint in the ER.
My poor baby.

1 comment:
My heart breaks seeing these! I'm sure it was even worse for you, Mommy. Someday, you'll be able to look back on this and smile... hopefully! :)
Post a Comment