
The hubs and I celebrated 7 years of marriage today. I can honestly say that even though we've had our ups and downs, there is no one else I'd rather go through this crazy life with. I can still see us laughing together when we're 80.
We were able to enjoy a nice evening out while my folks watched the kids. We went out for Mexican food in a neighboring town. Mine was really great--thinly sliced seasoned beef on homemade flour tortillas and pico de galo. Yum! Josh ordered a chimichanga and honestly, it looked like the ones we get at Costco and microwave! We both just had to laugh. I did share mine with him and then we headed to Sonic for some dessert drinks. We weren't gone that long, but it was nice to just get away for a few hours. I really love spending time with him. :) When we got back, the kids and I took a walk with my parents and stopped by to see my Grandma. We're having a great time seeing family and hometown friends. We have more visiting to do the rest of the week.
Anyway, here's to many more years together with my hubby. Love you honey!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary!! It's the little things in life, isn't it. :)
Post a Comment