Just a few silly photos of Emma to share. This is how the story goes. Well, you know she loves wearing her Tigger costume, so she was in it yet again. She and Josh were in the playroom closet looking for a hat for him to wear. She kept pointing to a hat and he offered them to her. She said, "No, you." Then, she'd point again. Finally he figured out she wanted to wear his Boise State hat. She came running out of the room showing off her hat and being silly. In other news, MJ brought a Dick and Jane book home from preschool that she's been reading. She's doing very well.
We had a little scare with baby as I had to do the 3-hour glucose test since my levels were elevated on Tuesday. Fortunately, everything came back normal. Each of our babies has given us a little scare, but they have all been delivered healthy and my pregnancies have been quite easy so we're thankful for that. I had to be at the hospital at 8 a.m. for the test so Josh was in charge of the girls. I did get them up and do their hair because it was preschool pictures that day, but he handled the rest. I have to give him kudos as he has been really helpful with the girls and the house lately. That's always appreciated.
Josh said Emma followed MJ around preschool and did everything bib sister did. The photographer's assistant filled out a card and gave it to each of the girls. MJ stood with her hand behind her back. Emma did the same. MJ gave hers Josh to hold so she could go to something. Emma did the same thing. I can only imagine. I'm anxious to see the photos as Emma didn't want to sit with her sister for their together pic, but she did do okay by herself. That girl is definitely independent, but we wouldn't want her any other way!








No comments:
Post a Comment