Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm thankful for...

First, just a little belated Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! 

At this time I've been reflecting on things I'm thankful for. These are in no particular order, just my thoughts as they came. 

I'm thankful for...
A savior who loves me even though I don't deserve it
A husband who comes home every night
Two precious girls who light up my days
A healthy baby growing in my womb
Being able to listen to Mackenzie read books
Emma staying dry for four days and starting to wear big girl panties
Good meals, lots of laughs and time with family this past week
Sharing warm apple pie with Mackenzie and Emma
An upcoming getaway with just my hubby
The beginning of Advent and a time of reflection
Our family and friends across the country
Reading books, the Bible and praying before bed with the girls
Only paying $1.87 for gas this week
Work that Josh and I both enjoy and fits with our family
Living on a ranch and raising our children around agriculture

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and counted your blessings-both big and small!



No comments: