Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, and every day, I am thankful for many things--my faith, family, friends, work, food, shelter... The list really can go on and on. I feel very blessed. I'm also very thankful to wake up each day and see these beautiful smiling faces. Take time to give those you love a hug or if you're far from home, at least a phone call. Love you all!

Mackenzie turned 8 in September. She is doing great in school. She just started accelerated math and is in the TAG (talented and gifted) program at school, and she's loving both. She never ceases to amaze me with her creative and inquisitive mind. This summer she learned to ride a bike without training wheels while camping with Grandma Carla and family. She also learned to tie her shoes.


Emma is five now, as of May, and is our little sunshine. In fact, I sing her, "You are my Sunshine," every night before bed. She adores her big sis and loves to take care of little brother. She's also doing well in school, and is proud to have homework to bring home on Fridays. She's incredibly helpful at school and home, wanting to be in the middle of it all and enjoying life.


Jayten is almost 3-that's hard to imagine. I keep thinking of him as my baby, yet he's turning into such a little boy. He LOVES cows, horses, cars and trucks. I've found he's got a great imagination too, as he can turn anything into a cow pen-mardi gra beads, plastic french fries, anything. He vocabulary continues to grow every day, and it's fun to see the new things he's learning. Did I mention I feel blessed? Yes, very, very blessed, indeed!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Dad and I are so blessed! Can't say it enough.
Love you Forever!
Mom