The girls were playing dress up one day, so here comes Little J holding a pink dress, and wanting me to put it on him. I did, then he proceeded to get his cows, horses and barn out to play with. Just too cute. I couldn't resist. I'm sure he won't be impressed when he's older. He is such a mimic and just loves to do whatever the girls are doing.
The girls still love to dress-up. I hope they never out grow it. I think they were playing wedding that day.
Jayten loves the cows. He is always picking up Josh's cattle magazines and going through them, saying cow and bull.
Silly Emma!
One morning Josh hollered at me to come look at our son. He had gotten out the oatmeal and spilled a little on the floor, then started eating it like a dog. Boys! LOL!
Jayten is such a silly boy. I let him stay up late while I was working one night and he was playing with the doodle pad.
Taking notes like mommy.
Opening and hanging up his Drummer Boy ornament from his Godparents, Mike and Lisa.
Playdoh is so fun! And yes, that's J with a baby. He's love that little doll. Plays with it just like the girls. I hope it means he'll be tender hearted when he's bigger.
Playing with Cousin Mya
What a mess. He has a bad habit of dumping out his food.
Getting into the plastic containers.
Throwing away the binkie! Such a big boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment