Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve at Nana's

We went over to Katrina's the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We enjoyed some good food, visited with her, Barth and his kids, Uncle Jason, Grandma Ellen, Zeke and Joe. We also played a game of Trivial Pursuit, which I determined I am not very good at. :0) But, it was still fun. The kids again enjoyed opening presents. We made an attempt at getting them together for a photo. As you can see it was a little comical. One of the photos E put her head down, so the next photo J put his down. I tell you; he is a master mimic. Quite funny though. After that we came back and attended Mass. It was such a nice, peaceful service. MJ stayed up a little late and decorated some cookies for Santa. And Josh and I finished our evening listening to Elvis sing Christmas carols and wrapping the stocking stuffers.





















No comments: