Thursday, October 28, 2010

She turned Seven!!

I realized I had put these on my photo blog, but not on the family one. We had a lot of fun during her seven-year-old photo session. I'm excited to turn these all into an album!







Oh man, it's hard to believe our MJ turned seven in September. She is just growing up so darn fast. She really seems wise beyond her years, and each day I see something new in her. She had a great parent teacher conference last week. She's doing well in school, learning all of her subjects, and being a great friend and helper in class. She reads every day at school and at home, and we see a lot of progress. Her vocabulary continues to amaze us. Her teacher said she loves math and science and remembers everything. The other day she used the word predicament and correctly! She's very responsible and takes care of E and J. She and E have a love/dislike relationship-I guess typical sisters. The days they play well together, it warms my heart. Other days they go at each other like crazy! She still loves mommy time, and I try my best to get her one-on-one. We are very proud of the young lady she's becoming, but it's happening way too fast! We love you Mackenzie!!

No comments: