Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Little Man and all his messes

I need to get this little guy on video because he's just so funny. He is my little cuddle bug, but he's also into cars, trucks, dirt, bugs and mud. He loves to play outside in the sand, pouring it in and out of plates and cups. He loves to climb up the swingset and dance around-makes me so nervous. Then, he slides down as fast as he can. He eats a ton most days. I sit by him at dinner and sometimes he just takes things off my plate-salad even!! He loves cuddling with his sisters or Daddy in the rocking chair. He's got the biggest grin and pretty big cheeks to go with it. I forget what little mimics they are at this age. He sees his sisters or someone doing something, and he just figures it out or tries to do it himself. He likes to put his shoes on himself and gets his pants on most of the time. They usually get hung up on his diaper. I just love having a son-he's the perfect compliment to his sisters, with a little of both their personalities. And a whole lot of his own. Ah, love him!!






Look at the ornery grin!


Uh-oh, left alone with peanut butter, apples and his sister. I think she's the one who gave him the Leap thing to play with. I'll give you once guess which sister. :0) Yuck! I finally got everything clean.


This morning it was oatmeal.



Yogurt was the culprit today. I think he needs a bath after every meal!

No comments: