Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've been a little MIA or maybe a lot

Okay, wow, almost a whole month since a blog post. You're going to think I'm my sister. Haha! Love ya Lace! :0)

Let's see about catching up. Emma started school Sept. 1. She goes two afternoons a week. Last week she started a special P.E. class one day, so I take her in early and she gets to each lunch there. She rides the bus home with MJ. The bus comes to get her the next day. She seems to be really enjoying it again. She is speaking in full sentences now and very clearly. Her speech homework is getting progressively harder as she is mastering more sounds and tasks. She seems to know all her colors, and we're working on her alphabet and counting. I haven't been able to volunteer in her classroom yet, but look forward to that in the coming months. Here are some of her first day pics. And actually she got pictures taken the first two days. The first day I took her in to school, so I missed the photos of her getting on the bus; therefore the second day of shooting. And it may look like she wore the same thing both days. She wanted to wear school colors too, just like Kenzie, even though preschoolers don't have to wear the uniforms. They were essentially the same outfit, orange tshirt, capri pants, white sweater and sandals. But, they weren't the same clothes. Promise! By the second day, she was telling me to follow her all around the yard and, "Take a picture here Mom. Okay, now come over here. Just one more Mom." Such a little charmer she is.



No comments: