As promised here are photos of the finished house. "Finished" is kind of a relative term. There are a few small projects still to do, but I have gotten more stuff put away now. Every couple days or so I seem to tackle another box or two and find a home for things. I can't believe we've lived here a month already. It really does feel like home and we are so glad to be here. I've included pictures of the kitchen, dining room, living room, our bedroom, playroom (which has been picked up and destroyed several times already. The girls love having all their toys in one place.), Mackenzie's room (purple), Emma's room, guest room, office and two bathrooms. I didn't include a photo, but we are really enjoying having our own laundry room off the kitchen and not our entry way. Plus, Josh has his own half bath off it too. It's amazing how nice it is to open your front door and be able to invite people into your entry/dining room instead of having them trudge past the laundry, freezer and ranch stuff. There is also another basement room that will have to show itself another day. Right now, it's still filled with boxes that haven't found a home yet. Hopefully this fall it will become my super organized scrapbook/craft/sewing room. As you can see, I haven't committed to hanging much on the walls yet. After patching hundreds of holes and painting every wall, I want to make sure I really want something there before I hang it. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any grand ideas about decorating. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment