Friday, March 13, 2015

A few recent happenings

Jayten and Pork Chop, the pig. He enjoyed helping with the pigs this winter. I think he learned a lot about how they have to be fed and taken care of every single day, no matter what the weather was like or what we wanted to do—just like the cows and horse. We have to take care of our animals and give them the best feed, water and shelter we can while they are with us.

Bryn loves to doodle. She's really getting into pretending with dolls and toys also. It's so fun to see her personality come out.

Look Mom! I'm an F!

4-H Presentataions-MJ did hers on the importance of hooves-care, structure and byproducts. J did one on his Duroc Pig Project. E showed everyone the parts of a sheep.

 









A "hair" bow for Crazy Hair Day during Dr. Seuss Week.
Aww, working together to make some cornbread. Loved listening to MJ be the helpful instructor.


Just a little photo recap of recent happenings. I have so many more, but at least wanted to get these down before I forget!


No comments: