On June 8, we were invited to a meeting and cookout for the Idaho Angus Association. Josh is a past president and we were there to discuss some association business. It was fun to see cattle friends and visit. They held it at a campground at the Bruneau Sand Dunes State Park. We had never been there, so I was excited to take the kids. It's funny I've been to Bruneau many times and have heard of the dunes, but didn't know exactly where they were. It's a really nice area with lots of camping places and some water access.
The kids had fun hiking up the hill and looking out all over the land. They even convinced Josh to make it to the top. Our meeting took up most of the afternoon, so I think we'll definitely need to plan another trip back, complete with a picnic and some time down in the water. Love making these memories with our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment