Tuesday, November 3, 2009

9 months ago

Today my baby is 9 months old! It's hard to think that last year at this time I was carrying this little boy in my womb and now he's a crawling, pulling up, babbling little guy. He happened to have his 9 month check up today. He weighed 19 lbs. 8 oz. and is 28 1/2 inches long. The doctor said everything looks great!

He's eating lots of table food now and just can't seem to get enough. On Sunday he was downstairs with Josh and crawled to the steps. He was to the third one before Josh could get behind him. He stayed there just in case, but J made it all the way up to the top by himself! We took him back downstairs and sure enough, he headed up again. Now there is a gate at the bottom to keep him down there.

He loves banging on the table and is starting to make more babbling noises, especially when sitting at the table. Teaching this guy manners might be interesting!

It's hard to think about what our life was life without him because he makes our family so complete. I know the next three months is just going to fly by, but I'm going to try to just hold on to the time as much as I can.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

I hear ya, Kingzley is going to be one on next friday! Well let me know about pictures.. I told everyone about it, i don't know why now one put there names up there.