I've realized for a long time I really miss blogging. I used to scrapbook a lot, then I started blogging. I had less time for scrapbooking. Then along came Facebook, and my blogging slowed down until I just stopped. Granted, our family was growing and work was busy. But, I have missed it so much! I realized if I don't make time to get back to journaling our family activities and scrapbooking, I'm going to forget all our memories. The kids love looking back at the books I've done, so it's just got to be a priority to start it up again.
May has been a fun and busy month for us. My parents arrived the last weekend in April and stayed through May 6. We had a great visit. May has also included the field trips to the state capitol, Idaho Historical Museum for MJ and the zoo for Emma, Emma's 8th birthday, the girls' dance recital, the first cattle show of the season, Jayten's preschool graduation and the girls' last day of school. Lots of photos and journaling come soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment